Lebensraum

A social commentary.


RMUN

RMUN today was a real eye opener. I mean like never in my life will I be discussing such obscure issues so irrelevant (it actually is relevant but whatever) to my daily life except at these 3 faithful days whereby life is full of intellectual discourse and profound vocabulary. Well, I have to admit, some people's adequateness did inject a bit of self-despise.

Then again I thought it wasn't really normal for a 15 year old to understand world economics, reasons behind those mysterious jumps in numbers which make tons of FOREX investors lose money at the Currency Exchange Booths and complicated trade issues like tariffs, protectionism, deficits and surpluses.

I mean people study degrees for stuff like that. Like B.A. Economics or something.

I did manage to grasp everything together though, although I remained largely silent throughout the economic debates. I didn't even bother to talk to anyone during Unmoderated Caucuses (which is basically a timeframe delegates initiate do engage in informal conversations which fellow delegates not necessarily in seating positions) and just sat at my seat and stoned.

I am so social.

The resolution was finally (FINALLY!) passed and after tea-break we had brief debates on military aspects before adjourning the debate to tomorrow.

Yeah. Raffles Model United Nations Conference 2007. 3 days of my June Holidays. Better be worth it.

1 Responses to “RMUN”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    haha.

    at least VMUN was fun. =P

    Screw econs, lol.  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.