Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Fourth Dimensions

Sometimes I really think I'm very privileged, to be given so many opportunities and so more chances. And I really think that I'm privileged because through those chances and opportunities I have had came along with amazingly supportive people making sure my ass is in the right place and that I'm doing the right thing. I can't actually fail.

I thank God for my connections and network, and it ain't all superficial. The life and blood that runs through my co-workers is amazingly real and concrete. It freaks me out sometimes, that I have such trustworthy people around me. Perhaps time will tell blah blah blah, but right now, I'm a spirited person.

Tomorrow is the hand-over barbeque. The very same barbeque that my seniors have attended years before to find out the verdict of their peer support lives. Whether they have proofed worthy of their positions during their interim years as Peer Support Leaders and hence add a "Senior" behind that already prestigious title.

I vividly remember scenes of a certain someone talking about his nascent promotion days before that barbeque in 2005. He was the batch of 2006, that was 2 batches ago. That time, I didn't even know if I would make the cut for red-shirt-dom, and tomorrow I find out whether I'm a Senior Peer Support Leader, and soon to come, a black shirt.

Freaky isn't it? How we grow?

And how time flies so fast?

Victorianism for thy BFS in Victoria School is ending in one and a half years time. I foresee myself looking back and wishing time didn't past so fast.

I'm scared.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Fourth Dimensions”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.