Lebensraum

A social commentary.


13!

I'm up at 6am in the morning in VS while most of the Sec 2s are still asleep. It's PSLTC everybody! Yay!

I guess what's so unique about life in VS is the multiple camps that we do every year, the amount of bonding we go through together as batches, and the ever increasing affection we have for the school. Not just emotionally, but physically as well.

I slept at freaking 12.50 am and woke up at 6.30 am. Thats *holds up fingers* only less than six hours. Shit. How on earth am I going to stay up for lectures later. Imagine Seniors sleeping at lectures. Rawr.

So, like I said, school has become sort of an addiction. We come here for fun laughter, peace and joy. We come here for meetings. We come here to hang out. We come here to eat (Okay maybe not that). We come here to love. When we don't come here, we get jittery. We have withdrawal symptoms. We go on MSN and try to talk to somebody else.

Okay maybe not that degree of absurdity.

Vee ass kemama ole ole ah ah.

Postscript. I know my entry sounds disjointed but it's freaking 6am.

0 Responses to “13!”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.