Lebensraum

A social commentary.


My Fun Shit Holiday

Five days into the holiday and it feels like shit. It's not a holiday. At all.

At least shit is fun. Haha.

EMD last night was super. Duper. Uuper. Like really awesome.

But what's more super. Duper. Uuper. Like really awesome, for many many times is the process of doing everything. For so many events I have been preparing and preparing and preparing. And when it finally comes the time when I go and stage and finally do it. It's gone like the wind.

So yeah, I have come to a conclusion after many emcee stints. The fun of it is not the product, but rather, the process. Rather cliche, but there's a reason why cliches are cliches.

Of course, what made it more fun was touching an iPhone *swoons*. Not the iPod touch hor, iPhone. I guess it lived up to the expectations to all the great reports lah, but I only have a chance to say that cuz somebody has a rich father.

Okay, this entry was a short oasis of calm. Now caress me as I return into the world of fun shit.

Bye shufa! Bye rollerblading! Bye photography! Bye reading! Bye running!

4 Responses to “My Fun Shit Holiday”

  1. # Blogger Silent Flight

    Well, you can get an iPhone from Sim Lim for $800 SG$...  

  2. # Blogger Kow

    hey, nice work on EMD man! really enjoyed the whole thing lah, even though band was put as closing act. =P

    Oh, and I linked you from my blog already. =)  

  3. # Blogger Ian Ho

    who got the iPhone?!  

  4. # Blogger 小猫王

    wakau. why "BYE PHOTOGRAPHY!"  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.