Lebensraum

A social commentary.


SAs

Life is pleasuristic- without the exams. SA starts on 5th May- History. Why does History go first? Is it because they want to make History history faster? If thats the case, they can make do without the subject.

Anyway, in 15minutes time I shall be out and away. Enjoying myself, pleasuring myself in the midst of the many thousand books in Kinokuniya. I got a 20dollars voucher for my birthday and 30dollars voucher from someone for something. 50dollars! yay! Wanna buy Howl's Moving Castle the book by Diana Wyne Jones. So Hayao Miyazaki didn't think of the story himself. The animations good anyway.

Not going for the edge today cause visiting grandad. My father's side. I don't usually visit him.

I am so hooked on to Since You've been Gone. Gosh. I wuld like to be hooked on to a christian song rather but... So that explains the Kelly Clarkson [again] the previous previous skin was also a Kel Clark. Hil would probably be jealous...

God Bless, Take Care
Jesus Loves You and blessed you with 50dollars worth of kino vouchers!

0 Responses to “SAs”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.