Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Life is Vulnerable

Life is so damn vulnerable. Just heard yesterday that my cousins friend who toured L.A. with him jumped down from a building. And he [my cousin] is so damn sad now. Wonder how I'll react if someone damn close to me died- natural or unnatural. I guess I'll be damn hurt till I would be crying during every single lesson in school.

Finished watching The Way Home today. Its the movie that Ms Ong showed us in 2003 or 2004. Forgot. Remember the grandma and grandson? Sigh. I miss my grandma. And it has been 8 years since her death. Wonder what my life would be like if she were still around. Apparently there are lucky people like Literature teacher Mr Siow that still had his grandma till JC.

Today was a terrific day. Had Art- one of thy most enjoyable subjects in my Victorian History. Watched First Moms, Chase and Joey. Joey is funny but a bad influence. Doubt I will watch it again. My 2 favourite commedies are still Still Standing and What I Like About You. People acting in it are Renee Olstead [one of the leading jazz singers] and Amanda Byndes [you should know who she is].

Finished the Growing Pains of Adrian Mole today. Do you want it Josiah? Please reply. Want to read Adrian Mole: The Cappuccino Years but I know there are some books in between. Don't know whether to buy them and read first or read Cappuccino first. Sigh.

Please vote at the Class Website for your destination of choice for the CG. Its either at

a. Downtown East
Attractions: Escape Theme Park, Wild Wild Wet

b. Changi
Attractions: Beach, Good Food?

c. East Coast
Attractions: Beach Good Food, Near my school? LOL

d. Sentosa
Attraction: Going "Overseas", Beach, Etc. Etc. Etc.

SO... yes, please keep visiting the Class Blog. :)

Take Care, God Bless

Jesus Loves You

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “Life is Vulnerable

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.