Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Hot

It's now terribly hot. And its not even Summer. Okay, I know Singapore doesn't have Summer (or you could say its summer here all year long), but there are times in the year (eg. October, November, December, January) that is raining often and its cooler. April is not suppose to be a hot month. Summer in America officially starts in July.

I have entered 2 more entries for my blogged novel. I will let out the URL on my 5th post. I hopt to reach that post hopefully by tomorrow. Remember, any similarities to you or anyone else was unintentional. LOL. Actually it is lah...

Later
Weng Keong

Jesus Loves You

0 Responses to “Hot”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.