Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Lubber

Life today was... okay? Sigh. Ms Ong canceled the helping out thingy, so didn't go back to my mother school. Sigh. Today was Lubber day. Actually there were other days I was more of a lubber than today.

Almost got hit by a bicycle. Hope if I got hit, the insurance will cover. Can't believe I am joking about this kind of things... Edge was great today. But the band didn't play In The Secret. Iyts not like they are suppose to sing In The Secret or anything like that. Its just that JH sent me the song and alas, I am addicted. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. I am addicted to everything.

Tried to put behind these hazel eyes on the bloggie. But the music hosting service didn't accpet WMA files. Then tried to convert it, but it was under copyright, so couldn't convert. Then in the end couldn't upload it. Sigh.

Sigh.

Jesus Loves You even if you love sighing

Your Forever sighingFriend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “Lubber”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.