Lebensraum

A social commentary.


The Life

I would hereby like to wish Persis best of luck for her SYF Judging tomorrow. Hopefully winning with Gold wiht Honours ;)

Harhar... Am almost done with The Growing Pains Of Adrian Mole. If you think Aged 13 3/4s is sick, Growing Pains is perversly sick- but funny.



That is Sue Townsend. A person with magical powers for she has the ability to interpret a boy so well that I would have thought that the author was a boy himself.

I am currently writing a book, but publishing it in blog form. I will not give you the URL until i finish the 5th chapter. The title of the bookblog is Confessions Of A PSLE Graduate. I have written only until the Introduction. LOL.

Alas, again, I have not been in the blog of the week. This is beggining to be a habit. For non-Digital Life readers, you can read my blog to find out the blog of the week. Isn't that cool?

This Weeks Blog of the Week: click it click it click it
It is called Waiter Rant and it is about a waiter. Go to his blog to find out more.

Jesus Loves You and TKGS too! so he will bless the TKGS String Ensemble with Gold!!!

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “The Life”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.