Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Blogging Again

I have been noticing how much I disregarded my blog in this time. It makes me feel as if I have failed my blog. The theme of this tuesday's Digital Life was was BlogBuster and it featured XiaXue. Sigh. Why is there so much hype in Xiaxue's blog? I read it and found entertaining but not to that extent.

Life is depressing at the moment. I don't even know why I am depressed. I can't even type properly. I need practice. But I am definitely not suffering from depression. The cause of my depressiveness is probably my rush these days. I am so dead busy- that I did not come online yesterday.

There was that photojournalism course held by a freelance photographer yesterday. And she brought us out to Marine Parade Central to take pictures of people. That seems easy, but the difficulty is having that person know that you are taking him. Not just shooting but "Hello! can I shoot you?". And so I faced 5 rejections. One from a watch seller, one from a bread shop worker, one from a painter, one from a laundry shop lady and one from a garang guni. It's quite depressing you know. And then the photos I took weren't that fantastic.

I reached home at 6.30pm yesterday. And slept through most of the bus ride, I was so tired after walking around in Marine Parade. Facing rejections is hard work! Ha ha. Anyway, slept through the entire bus ride and when I woke up, I was suprised at the number of people. 966 is definitely not a crowded bus. But almost all the seats were filled up. I think it's due to the xia ban period. Then when I walked out into Woodlands Interchange, Wow. The queues were real long.

Then had Bible Quiz training today. It started at 2pm, but was dismissed at 10am. What to do with 4 hours? So I ate Laksa. So-so. But it was hot- actually everything is hot to me. Then went up to the BB Room and accidentally broke the window. Fixed it anyway. Ha ha.

Went to BK with seniors. Something childish happened there, but I shall not leak out the secret. Finally 2pm drew nearer. Went for BQ and took a test. I forgot Mordecai's father's name. It was supposed to be Jair but I wrote Joir. Sigh. Stupid O.

So yup... Gonna catch up on Blogging. I have decided to review my secret website. PLease sign the guestbook! The URL is http://memories2004.tripod.com.

God Bless, Take Care
Jesus Loves You and Memories2004

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “Blogging Again”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.