Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Not My Day

Today is simply not my day. Sigh. Really. I am so dead unlucky. I know I shouldn't believe in luck but...

Sigh. Had lunch in MacDonald's today. But I kept dropping my fry like 5 times? When I was eating? Then the Admiralty branch Mac was having construction. Right when I am eating lunch. Sigh. Then went out to buy Newspapers. Then a lady wanted ot buy I-Weekly. Then I paid for my papers already, but she put her coins on the paper stack. So I couldn't take a copy. Then she slowly slowly count one. So I had to wait some time before I could take my paper and leave.

Then when I walked out of the station, it was raining! Of all the things happened- it had to rain. It can snow, haze, hail, what ever. But why rain. So the easiest thing to do in a situation like this is run. So I ran. Then ran ran ran until over the junction. Then when in the HDB estate already I slipped on a metal drain thingy and fell! Sigh. Of all the things. Then my papers flew everywhere. Now I have soggy papers. Then got up and exmined wound. Still okay larh, picked up papers and looked around. Lucky no one saw me.

Then got home and slammed the door and gate feeling dead angry. Sat down and started reading papers. Got dead comftable then... noticed something was dripping from the floor. Blood. Sigh. The blood was dripping from my wound. So went to the toilet [getting out of that supper comfy position] ad cleaned wound. Then finally read the papers.

So heres the blog of the week. Its called "Celebrity Blog Watch". And it keep tracks of celeb's blogs. Click here for it. Then went to Hilary duff's blog. Actually I knew about it all along larh, but haven't been visiting her blog recently cause she doesn't update very regularly. If I ever become a star, my fans are in for a treat cause I update my blog. Lol. [my first Lol of this post]

Then read through and realized she didn't update for a month. Sigh.

Survivor was cool yesterday. I am beggining to miss the show. I will have to wait for 4-5months before the next season comes out. It is Survivor: Guatamela- The Maya Empire. Survivors will camp in the ruins of the Maya Empire which is freaky. Imagine staying in those old ruins. Built over 3000 years ago. And there is said even to have Human Sacrifices in theres. Gasp! And the ruins look like those in Mohenjo-Daro just that they are dark. The pyramids of Egypt would be a better comparison to the Maya Ruins.

Survivor is into it's 11th season! Wow. I remember the first time watching Survivor. It was Survivor: The Amazon. It was real cool and I was only 9 then. I have dedicated about 4 years of my life to watching Survivor. Survivor RULES!!!
]
Take Care
Jesus Loves You even though you keep Sighing

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “Not My Day”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.