Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Tired

I am so dead tired, I have painted and drawn my art piece for my SA- finally. Its so dead tiring leh. Sigh. However, I have this wonderful sense of achievement after finishing. And I like that feeling. The painting itself is quite ugly. But what is actually nice about it is that I have made an effort and put in effort to do it nicely. Hope I can score an A1 for Art.

I got my chinese results today. I didn't fail. I got 58%. C5. I hope to get a B4 after adding in the bonusmarks like Zuo Ye, Zuo Wen etc. I will be getting all the rest of the results tomorrow. And its freaky. Sigh. Hope I can get an MSG of 2> and that doesnt include 2. So at most I must gett 1.99999999999999... Lol.

For non-Victorians, MSG is taking all your grades numbers [if your grade is a1, your grade no. is 1] adding them all up together then divided by the number of subjects you are taking. So if I get MSG 1.9, my average grade is probably about A2... Something like that larh. I might be wrong.

Take Care
Jesus Loves YOU!

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “Tired”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.