Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Another day where I sorta gain new perspectives, interests and views.

If someone would to run up to me (the Big Fat Smiler) and ask me how would I desrcribe my day in just ONE word- I would say fruitful. In fact ever day should be a fruitful one- after all, you only have a certain time of life to live. This certain span given to you by God and expecting you to live it to the fullest. So you tell me- should everyday be a fruitful day?

To start with why it is fruitful, there were many Tuesday lessons today- Elementary Mathematcics- 4 periods of that, English Language- usual 2 periods, Higher Chinese Language- usual 2 periods again, History- longest two periods of my life and Maths. It's quite horrible to think we have 4 periods of Maths on Tuesday. Now I declare it the most destable day in the week.

Had lunch with a lot of people today- actually started out with me, Oswin, Ban Liang and Li Zhi. Then Jian Han joined in, then some other seniors. I have no idea what is the Victorian culture of lunching- perhaps it's just eat with the people you see first and know well or you eat alone. Or maybe it's something else. But in Admiralty lunch was really a time for class bonding- the were tables for each class. Except that 70% of the class would be rushing into the hot parade square, dropping their water bottles at the sides and running, playing catching, ice and water or vampire like crazy.

I think I'm growing closer to Li Zhi. Oh right, Li Zhi is this nice guy from 1A who transferred to 2E because his art is probably freaking good and Mr Liong recommended him since there's a free space ever since Li Chao became a Canadian. Judging from his work displayed at the previous art lesson- I would have to say it's impressive.

Oswin is really unhappy now because he can't watch the movie with me and Kundan and probably Li Zhi this Friday. Reason? Compulsory band practice. I think Band is getting into Oswin's head. He stays back at school until 6 every day practicing pieces with horny band people. And now that he's oboe is under prepare repair- he's getting horny cranky and crankier. He is free, on other days but Kundan is only free on Friday. The reason why I did not want to watch in on other days because Fridays have a significance. I still remember having a church tee saying "Thank god it's Friday, Saturday and Sunday," and Hilary sang "Wake up, wake up on a Saturday Friday night" and all teens would be probably hanging out on Friday- not on Monday or Wednesday.

Saturday would be the next possible resort but Saturday would be a no-no day for me until AQ is over. Like Josiah, my Saturdays are packed, rushed, hungry and tired. At least Mr Chairman has a time to go home and bathe, I don't! I have to rush to church immediately probably without doing cool down exercises. But I guess this would be the consequences of being both active and enthusiastic in both school and church. It's not that I'm regretting or anything but I really hope for some relieval of these consequences. After all, AQ only ends in April. I'll be dead by then.

Stayed in school till about 4+ today- really earlier than yesterday. I think I'm getting the camping blood in me- influence 100% from Bryan. I really hope I won't go crazy and stay till super late in school every day. I mean, going home at about 4+ like today would be the perfect timing. The bus not yet getting overcrowded, still able to see the sun set, eating dinner at proper times, reaching home in 1.25 hours (it's usually 1.5 hours and that's not a big difference)... Had various help in Maths homework from Seniors- haha. It's funny how you can't really grasp the basic after you pay attention to the advanced after a period of time.

Went home and had a good chat with someone I used to be not very comfortable with. I guess the judging spirit- after what Jian Han told me today- is wearing off. God's work had to do with it too, of course. And I think I'm totally enjoying Victorian culture and Victorian life now. Sadly, I have not enough time to do everything- having me to skip certain stuff.

Oh well, you can't have everything in life. Big Fat Smile people!

(and to timor team- Spirited people! Spirited!)

0 Responses to “Another day where I sorta gain new perspectives, interests and views.”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.