Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Dropping a quick post

Here am I with homework unfinished and my fingers on the keyboard. Is that weird? I guess- after all schoolwork should always be put before blogging. So anyway, shall drop a super quick post- typing super fast now, before I proceed to my humongously untidy table.

Today was quite a busy but slack day. I mean, I wanted to finish my homework in school, but mr lim miao miao tempted me to taking photographs with him. Actually that should also be counted as homework because I'm taking photography module for art. But I kinda solved that part already. If I weren't so busy I would have probably uploaded all the pictures I wanted to upload into Flickr =(

Was on the MRT today and saw this really cute baby- or toddler rather with his father. And he was really cute- kinda like of sikh blood and the baby had really cute eyes. And I was looking at the baby, he was crying, then laughing, then looking adorable with those adorable looking eyes and I was thinking of the innocence a child can have. And then a verse from the bible just struck me, it was something about that you can only enter the kingdom of heaven should you, as an older person regain the innocense of a child. A little harsh if you think of it but still, very meaningful. After all, how can a scheming, deceithful adult older people who sins enter the kingdom of heaven? Food for thought...

Apologies if I had offended anyone with the above statment made.

A certain friend of mine msn-ed me today. She said that she had friends who had crushes on VS Boys. And she asked if I could lend her my yearbook (probably so that her friends could look at those VS Boys) and I told her no because every Victorian would treasure their yearbook, I mean which student wouldn't? And the yearbook was paid by us- $7. And to top it off, I spent almost the whole of my November holidays designing the yearbook, going to school at about 9 and reaching home about 7. And if the picture of one girl's crush came out before their very eyes, what do you think they'll do? I mean seriously. They'll probably rip of all the pages or something. And once I said no (I believe there are enough reasons to say no) she "fine"d and "whatever"ed me, and our conversation on msn has not continued until now. I think the worse thing about this entire horrible part was that this fine young lady was the very same friend whom I spent most of my primary school life with yada yada yada.

I guess people do change? Or is it just me judging too hard? Comment people!

0 Responses to “Dropping a quick post”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.