Lebensraum

A social commentary.


It is time...

At 12 plus, I was staring at the TV screen. Sweating. Profusely. My palms- wet. Goosebumps- alive. Hair- standing. Each time, disappointment overcame my senses, as that man walked up to the podium, reciting the number of votes for each constituency.

I was feeling the same amount of nervousness (thought not sweating that hard *ahem*) each time the teachers, like gods, walked into the classroom, deciding our fates. Giving mercy marks, marks that were due to mistakes not given, more or worst, takes away *echo away away away echo* marks.

I survived, just like how 12 survivors for the past 12 Seasons survived 39 days of crazy island life, just like how Destiny's Child and Clay Aiken sang songs and somehow survived.

I was like them... and enought of this emokrap. I shall announce, like that secretary, deciding the fate of the various parties...

Shouts: Where's my podium?!

*Brings podium*

The tweaked Subject names are courtesy of My-Resonance.BlogSpot.Com who has moved on to The-BildungsRoman.BlogSpot.Com.

The Business Language A1
Elementary Counting B4
Scientific Studies A2
Our Native Tongue B3
Historical Studies A1
Fancy English Literature A1
Fine Arts A1

Quite suprised at the outcome of my Science and History. Now in a dilemma on whether to take Geog or Hist next year. Planning on taking Lit tho...

SMILES!

0 Responses to “It is time...”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.