Lebensraum

A social commentary.


My Silly Life

Its yet another holiday. Time to stay home and just slackingly place your legs on that oh so comfy footstool, sit down and watch StarWorld while eating home-deliveried MacDonalds (6777 3777). All of a sudden, a gory operation scene pops out from Grey's Anatomy and you spit your drowned-in-saliva peppery chicken wing on to the cardboard box and the liquid just seeps through the flimsy material onto your fingers which is supporting them.

Okay, that's all for my krappy nonsensical Mary Poopins Poppins paragraph which pretty much sums up my glorious "much needed" (hope you got your PhD in Sar-ca-sm) break AKA TO-day =)

I'm really enjoying church life now, somehow I seem to be able to connect with these people, unlike the past where everything was just a painting in a gallery. Light shining and so fantabulously beautiful but still, just, a painting.

Tomorrow is results day. Everything will be revealed, the nakedness, ugliness, desolateness, hopelessness- like an old woman, crying for her death of her precious son who fought bravely in the Santa Cruz massacre against the Indonesians Militias.

In short: I don't want to see my results *snaps fingers*

I know myself okay, I will fail Maths and Science. I will pass Chinese by a mark. And the rest of them will just receive a B3 (AKA BASTARDIC 3).

How to hell am I supposed to face reality? I might even get kicked out of dear old Victoria.

Okay, maybe that's too much on the melacholic melodrama side, but still! I don't expect beautiful papayas after not watering them for who knows how long. I bet my papayas will turn saggy and ugly. And I will just be a mainstream hoi poilloi, living my senseless life. Without exhilaration, excitement and the mac. I will be pathetic, probably working as the worst insurance agent who cannot even sell a single policy.

All because of my poor old woman like SA results.

*falls and cries*

Our YFC project just met with another obstacle. I think I'm gonna end my life.

As John Cheo says, "Teen ANGST".

ARG.

And my beautiful, volumptous, fantabulous, incredulous, glossy screened MacBook won't arrive in Singapore till 3-4 weeks later! So said AppleCentre@Orchard. *toot* Why? Because they need approval from the local wadever agency. Can I say *toot* again? Ok. *toot*

I'm ending here. After writing everything out. I realise out sad my life is. I really should stop blogging and "always look on the bright side of life" then whistle some silly whistle although I really can't whistle.

*tries to whistle but fails* *toot*

Oprah does seem encouraging... Grey's Anatomy has cheered me up...

I think my life is sunny again. TV is now my drug=)






P/s If you're swayed about the Da Vinci Code which opens nationwide today, please drop me an email about your pathetic predicament. Because the Bible is a reliable source of doucments written down by eye-witnesses during the lifetime of other eye-witnesses reporting supernatural events which took place in fulfillment of specific prophecies which proved to be divine rather than human in origin.

Betcha can't say anything now can you?
Ha!

0 Responses to “My Silly Life”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.