Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Last

There's this weird sensuos feeling inside me. Somehow I want to write something very arty farty, literature-ish, meaningful, solemn in this entry but I kinda don't know what to write. Even the title field is not filled.

But this shall be a timeless piece, and should be one of those entries which should succeed all others should even Big Fat Smiles fail to get updated one day. This entry shall be (almost) eternal, sticking onto readers' subconcious minds even if they choose to forget this beautifully written mighty work of literature.

Of course that would be quite a decent thing to happen. I'll try, but theres only a less then 1per cent chance.

This entry is significant because it could be the last entry that I will type majorly on a PC. I have been writing Big Fat Smiles mostly on PCs since March 2005 and it has been more than a year. Apart from 1 to 2 entries, the rest are PC Made.

Which brings me to the point where I might start to place a Made on a Mac icon on my blog. All these is happening because the MacBook 2.0GHz 1GB RAM 60GB HDD will be arriving in my trembling hands tomorrow.

Await I tell myself, but the anxiousness is really growing out of hand.

Currently reading: The Portrait by Iain Pears
Was pretty costly but I was hooked onto it in my first read.

0 Responses to “Last”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.