Lebensraum

A social commentary.


My Heavenly Father

I just realized my inadequacy in my religion. However, God has still extended his scepter, loving me even though I rush through my bible readings, sinned who knows how many million times, chose to honor other things above him and was not sincere towards God. God has millions and millions of people in his palm, but he still has time for me, touching me, refreshing me, and speaking to me- just at the right time when I need.

I was really touched last night at evening service, especially by how he could still make use of a 70 year old lady and so many other people. And I told God in my heart "This are your people oh holy father, these are the people that loves you so much, these are the people that honor you so much. And I probably haven't even reached their level of loving you, and honoring you, and praising you. Yet you can love me like you love them. Yet you can still take note of me even though so many people are so much more deserving than me. Yet you can still shower me with your tender mercies and care. Yet you can still give us your equal attention. God, you truly are a awesome god"

And jumping to the song yesterday:
"Your glory surrounds us
Your favour is on us
We are changed by you

Every promise you've spoken
We're taking hold of
Cuz we know
We know it's true"

I felt I was really jumping for god. And worshipping god. And praising god. And loving god, and not just some poser action we sometimes do as youths. I really felt happy after that, and ministered to, even after all the shit life seems to give us sometimes. I really felt god's presence, I really wanted to just shout out the world how awesome god is.

Maybe it's "The Joy of the Lord is my strength"! Oh how I am ever loving this verse. How I ever love this string of words.

I Love you Jesus!

I shan't say he loves you too although it's true.

I shall say you should love Jesus too.

0 Responses to “My Heavenly Father”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.