Lebensraum

A social commentary.


MOOvies

Charlotte's Web is coming onto the Silver Screen! I'm sure Ms Tan from primary four would be ecstatic to hear this. And there are like so many big names in this production including Julia Roberts, Dakota Fanning, Oprah Winfrey, Jennifer Garner etc. etc. I guess all the stars were all childhood fans of this wonderful fairytale that they're all cramming themselves into this movie even if the pay wasn't good or their role was small (Oprah is only Gussy! I thought she would have been Charlotte or something) It's in post production now, catch the trailer at Apple.com/Trailers. I am so expecting and anticipating it right now. It's arriving this Christmas. Ahh!

Other shows I would want to watch are
The Prestige
John Tucker Must Die
The Devil Wears Prada
The Lake House
My Super Ex Girlfriend
Accepted
Silent Hill (which seems pretty creepy but rather interesting)
How To Eat Fried Worms

Rawr. Most of them are not gonna realeased so soon- soonest being My Super Ex Girlfriend, The Lake House. Anyone interested?

0 Responses to “MOOvies”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.