Lebensraum

A social commentary.


my secret pain

Just got a writers urge and decided to type even when I haven't finished the research on Graffiti for art, done any of my pathetic social life draining homework or learnt the words for tomorrow's assholic ting xie. I just read Sian Ying's blog dictating her class' sudden compulsion to Taboo which reminded me of the fun and joyous times our youth ministry bunked into a room during church camp or the leste trip or whatever playing that somewhat brainless game. I still remember Wendy's revisiting *ahem* cards which led us to seizures of laughter. Life was good then, and now also. Sometimes I just thank god for giving (blessing, rather) me with such a wonderful youth ministry to be in. This is not the case for everyone though, there is a sinking in time and I hope we can decrease that time as much as possible.

Oh, the wonderful memories of church camp and all the other crappy times.
PICT0254
Haha, a classic kodak bimbo moment. Taking our timoree-soiled shoes in the restaurant of hotel 2001 after breakfast (remember the lousy buffet breakfasts? Ew...) Life was still enjoyable then, right now, I am stuck with melancholic people (George's blog, oh so intellectual but so disgustingly sad and many many more). I have my disgusting relationship giants and I have disgusting homework.

Sometimes missionary work for 2 years does seem attractive (eh bryan? ahaha).

Oh, and I just recalled. There's that another problem too.

Arg.

My life is pathetic. I want to fly away and ask god to take everything. I am struggling. STRUGGLING.

*strangles self*

Okay, enough of the drama, but I'm really struggling. I'm just exaggerating quite a million times more because...

With god anything is possible! Amen?

And the Joy of the Lord is my Strength!

Haha, fire reruns...

Oh, I shall disclose my secret now (nothing to do with the title). Remember my archived entries use to have a signing of signature thingy? And one of them was Jotlims?

Haha, Jotlims=Joy of the Lord is my Strength.

Looking forward to net tomorrow! And edge on Sat! And service on Sun! Ahaha... MY churchical, god centre-ed life.

0 Responses to “my secret pain”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.