Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Jasmine Trias

Today I was criticised as over excited blah blah blah by Wendy. All because I acknowledged Jasmine Trias as above mortal (which she is! ahaha).

BUT, the point is I met Jasmine Trias FACE TO FACE today =) Not just like few hundred meters away at a concert but face to face! I even took a picture with her. *swoons in ecstasy*

Okay I know its demeaning for a celebrity like me *haha* to swoon over another celebrity. But that's not the point! The point is that I appreciate another artiste's talent and beauty!

DSC00013.JPG

Roarded. That's me (your BFS) and Jasmine Trias! *swoons again*

DSC00009.JPG

This was how crowded it was before I managed to meet the above-mortal lady. And she autographed my CD!


AH!

Jasmine Trias! Jasmine Trias! Jasmine Trias! Jasmine Trias! Jasmine Trias! Jasmine Trias!

0 Responses to “Jasmine Trias”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.