Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Random Shit

Here am I, typing on the new Mac with Windows close because it's raining. Mingwei and Alvin just came over (and left) with the eerie story (rather hilarious anyway) of the "我等着你回来" song Ruth played on one of the nights we were planning on what to sing to the Timorese in East Timor. I told him how See Han terrorized me and how terrified I was. Now, sitting here in my brightly lighted room alone, I got the creeps. So much for faith.

I need to pray. Yelp.

Today was rather eventful. Jeremy's blog has a new banner wadever-u-call-it thingy (I won't call it skin because it isn't Jeremy!) which is rather nice. I apologize if I don't tag on your blogs but I do read them. If your blog is on my links list I confirm you I read it.

Yup yup. Sorry for the lack of updates. Haha, I enjoy reading more than writing now. Perhaps I have gone into the Adrian Mole and the Weapons of Mass Destruction Age where Adrian no longer writes but reads. Hee.

Oh, and Shawn+Martin agree with me that iShop's service is better than the blardy AppleCentre@orchard.

Oh, and our class is officially CHEMI-FIED. We are in love with Wong Liang Seng. Science periods are no longer a bore. Hee.

Toodles!

0 Responses to “Random Shit”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.