Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Back to Blogger

I am back people. To Blogger. I guess Blogger is where home is. *Awww* No la, .Mac is fine, just that it's too limited- doesn't even have a comment function for each entry yet along a tagboard. Oh wells. But I will still be putting up cool stuff on the .Mac site because of the ease of use in positioning stuff and such. Still editing the .Mac version of Viva La Timor Loro Sae. Maybe will come up with podcasts and stuff. We'll see =)

Went back to Admiralty on Friday! Me and Persis are now super jealous and wish we were Primary 5 and can join the Art School in 2008. Government takes way to long to think about stuff. I am so disappointed.

The Presentation was fun anyway, watching the pros present and then comparing to myself- a far cry. I mean they are pros wad right?

It's 10:37 in the night and I wanted to burn midnight oil and finish my homework. Instead, I am blogging. So much for hard work. Heex.

0 Responses to “Back to Blogger”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.