Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Tuesday's With Morrie

Today I have come to realise something. Tuesdays with Morrie- with all the hype from everybody that "it is a good book", is not a good book. In fact, it's not even a book at all.

It is this piece of mass-produced in a factory clone. Yet, in every clone, hides a powerful lesson. In every clone, hides the truth that everyone fades away from. In every clone- is something, that no one wants to come to terms with.

I'm only up to Morrie's 5th Tuesday, but now, I can comfirm you, that Tuesdays with Morrie is the best 15 bucks that I had, have and will spent and spend in my entire life.

0 Responses to “Tuesday's With Morrie”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.