Lebensraum

A social commentary.


A Night Entry

Why is it this common misconception in all of our hearts that it is wrong to have too many consecutive public revelations in your spiritual walk? I'm sure most of you- deep in your hearts, tucked away and forced to sleep have some kind of inclination towards that. I admit that sometimes I do too. But why why why? Why do we have this feeling of wrongness or disagreement. Is it because of our personal jealousy? Or is it because we think that this person had a horrible spiritual life and now has to have recurring public revelations and now we feel weird around him/her because we have been hanging out a sinful person (although everyone is sinful).

Just some food for thought. Don't have an answer to that. Perhaps you don't even understand what I'm talking about. Never-mind.

I watched the WWDC hour long video on Quickie today. Amazing. That's one adjective to describe the video *Abi! Haha*

I'm very enthusiastic about Leopard. Very very enthusiastic. I'm sure all the other Mac Enthusiasts are also. Talked to Ernest, Samuel, Nicholas (Ng), Wen Wei about it and they were all enthusiastic about it. Perhaps Ian was right and he was just lying about the still interested in Tiger part. All of us are bored with Tiger. We want something fresh (Time Machine! Webclip! Spaces! New iChat! 64 bit! New Mail! New Dashboard! New Spotlight! New iCal! Better Accessibility! And much More!). And Leopard is here to give us that.

I just pity the Windows users. Have to pick up our hand-me-downs with Vista, no offense though.

Spring 2007! Seems so long.

0 Responses to “A Night Entry”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.