Lebensraum

A social commentary.


My tag from Linus Ong

I have been tagged! By Linus (lee-noose, haha) Ong! And oh ya, I think you don't like tank tops because you don't look good in it. That is beside the point, the point is- the tag! This is the first time I'm doing a tag- most of the time I'm just plain lazy or feeling mean (thus rejecting the tag and breaking poor tagger's heart) but I'm bubbly today! So here's the first tag you'll ever ever ever read on Big Fat Smiles!

Instructions:
1) Mention the gender of your perfect partner
2) Come up with 8 different points of your perfect partner
3) Tag 8 other victims in this game
4) Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.
-Instructions from Linus' blog


1) Female

2) i) God loving/fearing. Will never date a un-Christian girl. Sorrie!
ii) Must LOVE Art. I hate people who hate art/think art is meaningless/ think art is useless/ think art is for maniacs. Okay, maybe not hate but, abhor, or disagree.
iii) I won't say good looking cuz I'm not very good looking either so why would a good looking girl date an un-good looking guy? So I'll used- the same look standard as me girl
iv) Is my best girl friend (girl friend as in girl and friend)
v) Is not older than me or not too much younger than me
vi) Ability to have mutual love and respect
vii) does not have super powers (My Super Ex-Girlfriend hahahahaha)
viii) Must like Grey's Anatomy. Okay, that's crap. Erm, must... oh. Feel the same way as I do on the Must Read Book List =)

3) Okay I'll just pick the 8 most recent people who tagged- make sure you do it hor!
Abigail, Miao, Janice, Changhong, Mark, Terence, Rachel and Tavin!

0 Responses to “My tag from Linus Ong”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.