Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Coffee Talk

I have been rather intrigued by coffee and it's strong Italian coffee culture recently. Ever since the previous previous week I went with Nigel V and the rest for a cup of Caffe Mocha at Starbucks, I am loving the world's most popular morning drink more and more. Not just for the taste though- caffeine is quite a big part of it. Till now I have tried all types of coffee (tried, not finish a cup- I can't drink a cup of espresso, it's simply too bitter). Mocha being the favorite- obviously. I mean who doesn't like mocha?

I ordered a Mocha Frap at Coffee Bean after the Asian International Art Exhibition at Wheelock last week.. And "we didn't sell mocha frap". After I came home and googled mocha frap, I then realised why. Frap is trademarked my Starbucks! *paiseh*

It's all right- ice blended mocha is just as okay (which is actually the same as Mocha Frap but insane copyrighters just have to do their insane rituals).

Okay, so much for my coffee small talk. After splurging 6 a cup for Starbucks/Coffee Bean, the NesCafe ones don't taste that good anymore. Oh well, due to convenience and wallet's sake- I guess NesCafe is a better choice. 1 at breakfast and 1 in the afternoon- guarantee you surely awake the entire lesson. Unless its Ismail, guarantee forfeit.

0 Responses to “Coffee Talk”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.