Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Hi All! Seems like my hiatus only lasted like less than a day. I had a horrifyingly depressing day yesterday. Apparently only some people seemed to understand, but I don't blame those who don't, 'cuz it's not easy to understand someone. So anyway, thanks Linus and Oswin especially for helping me cope with my by product of barbaric actions.

So anyway I am back! And I am here to blog about a better future of Big Fat Smiles. I have came up with a wonderful concept recently- you're not gonna see it too soon but with patience comes something wonderful *winks*. So yea, the day after tomorrow is going to be my 2nd Blogging Anniversary. Yes people! I have assumed the title of a blogger for 2 years! Haha, nothing special gonna happen then though- at most some photos from a 3.2 megapixel camera.

Completely unrelated but here's something I wanna blurt. Was getting a Student Meal at MacDonalds a few hours ago and saw a lady ordering food. She suddenly remembered she brought a coupon and took it out.

The coupon was a KFC one.

She rushed out embarrassed.

Classic moments.

I am going back to Admiralty tomorrow for the bai fang of teachers. Teachers meaning Ye Shu Shu and Ms Wee only 'cuz Ms Ong has left and all the other teachers hardly remember me- or maybe they do, it's just me not remembering them.

So yup, didn't splurge on gifts this year. Just gonna print out some teacher loving cards.

POSTNOTE

Ian gave me some insight. Here's a excerpt from his blog.
So bias, so one-sided, so conservative. All they talk about in comprehensions are the greatness of PAP, how we should never leave the country, how computer games are TOTALLY bad for you, how we should not do anything but study all day long…ai ya I tell you, I’M UTTERLY SICK AND TIRED of these disgusting propaganda passages.

Try expressing an opposing view in comprehensions and be prepared to get a zero. Even if that’s what you honestly think and feel. How ironic is that. You get marked down for your honesty. What is damned MOE trying to imply? Next, Chinese passages say that everything that happens bad in Singapore is due to the western culture: xi fang wen hua. Xi fang your ass lah. Yet, ironically, they acknowledge that Singapore is a diverse society. That means that there will be a mix of cultures right? Then why the hell do you say that all you want is the east and nothing to do with the west? Got to have both right? Balance right? Stupid, imbecile Chinese teachers who can’t think straight.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.