Lebensraum

A social commentary.


My Product REE-view

Admiralty MacDonalds now has a desert stand! FYI if you don't know yet I am a MacDonalds Fan okay! Better than KFC whose student meals are super cheapskate and BK where you can only have cheap food on weekdays *grumbles*. So I choose MacDonalds! (I am NOT endorsed in any way thank you very much).

So what does a desert stand mean? Hmm... let's see what a desert stand can offer a normal MacDonalds can't.

1) Every single MacDonalds desert is available at a desert stand. This includes the usual Orchard only (or what say the more "hot" Macs) deserts like the new Milkshake and the Flavor Bursts etc. etc.

2) Toppings! You can have colored rice, chocolate rice, almonds, nuts and all sort of toppings on your average ice cream! Did I mention M&M minis?

3) Dedicated access! So you don't have to blend in and queue (longer) with the burger/fries/coke only people! Usually the desert stand is rather empty so you can get your order almost immediately.

I will give my first product review on a MacDonalds desert. I'm sure you all seen this right?




Yup yup! My parents always told me how nice they were. My mom used to work at Macs as a secondary school graduate and told me she ordered this every day she worked. So me, being propaganda-d decided that I will spend an outrageous 2.20 SingDolla on a cup of the inaugural, legendary and nostalgic MacDonald's Milkshake (I ordered BA-NA-NA)

I was quite disappointed upon looking at the lady preparing my order.

1) The cup was just an ordinary coke cup. Not like the nice transparent ones they showed on the ad.

2) The cup was only Medium! So small for 2.20?

3) It was made by a machine dammit! I expected the lady to blend everything with fresh BA-NA-NAs, whipped cream, milk and all and actually SHAKE it! What's a milkshake without a shake?!

4) There is no shit-like swirl on the surface of the cup- just flat froth covered with a cheapo coke cover.

Then I started to drink.

Amazing.

The BA-NA-NA taste was so awesome. The milk was just in the best condition and proportion to just blend in nicely.

And the drink is also very rich. I drank like a quarter and was quite full already. This is not coffee hor! Don't drink it alone, drink while eating or something. The sweetness will sting your tongue.

So ya, the small cup problem is solved. I really didn't expect the shit-like swirl 'cuz ads are a bunch of liar-liar-pants-on-fires. The machine part I'm quite sad but I guess this is what they do to manage queues and keep the place clean.

The packaging is the only problem! It won't kill you to give a plastic cup right? *oh ya global warming*

So by BFS Standards, the MacDonald's Milkshake obtains a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars!

*ting* *ting* *ting* *half-a-ting*

*claps*

See ya for today!

0 Responses to “My Product REE-view”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.