Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Eternity

See Han is gone for 3 weeks. That's 21 days.

You know the times where you think about the future, and think it's really far away, and thinks that God will come back by then.

I never thought I would take my PSLE in Primary School. It seemed too far to give a care too.

Now I think I would never be in the army. Okay, it's just me and my nonsensical references and ideologies.

Soon the Issac Ker will be gone to SAF and Ming Fei to the beautiful land of Timor Leste. Our youth missing 3 pivoting people. Geez.

Went to Sentosa yesterday! Actually planned to design really nice graphics with accompanying photos (Mas' 3.2 megapixel camera wth!) of beautiful lagoon sunsets, gleeful people on the beach and all sorts of Islander Life photos but decided I will be a lazy bum and not do anything.

Strangely, I feel stressed during the holidays- about the painting. That's the only homework I have left undone besides the group work ones. Crap.

I really need to create a deeper prayer and devotional pattern. Devoting more time not just to seeking God but actually studying more about God's word and stuff. Dwelling more and having a more productive prayer lifestyle. Probably 50% of our youth already have that, don't want to be a lagger hee.

Didn't watch Oprah today. My eyes have been shut from the sinful problems of the world for that one hour. This was until I watched the CNN World News- I saw the sufferings of the world which is just as bad.

India's wherever mine just exploded again- and 33 miners will be lost forever. This is not the first time.

Why can't the government just give more support to one of their biggest industries? The people deserve it.

Iraq bombings are still amidst. I doubt we'll ever see a day of peace there.

Bush has admitted to Secret CIA Prisons.

I'm not trying to be a News Blog but these are just some things that really signify our Armageddon.

God rain down on us.

0 Responses to “Eternity”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.