Lebensraum

A social commentary.


iPods

I went running at 8am in the morning today! It was quite a therapeutic experience- jogging for 30min continuously. I lost count of how many rounds I ran around the park like area near my house.

I will never be able to do that at school namely because iPod does not follow me when running there. Seriously, with high energy rock blasting in your ears your legs just perk up to the ambience and perform above par.

iPods rule.

And it seems quite funny that Ellen is like mimicking Oprah just that it's the opposite. Huh? You may ask, but she gave out free MP3 players to studio audiences, Oprah did that. She gave out Zunes (which ultimately suck because everyone knows that iPods rock the world) and Oprah gave out iPods. Ellen praised Zune and worshipped it, Oprah did that to iPod (just less intensive because Oprah is spiritual and new age while Ellen is lesbian). Oprah promoted iPod, Ellen promoted Zune.

Actually the whole mimic thing is just iPod and Zune so go figure.

Today is October 14 and it's one month away to heavily publicized Zune's release.

Now just where did I leave my voodoo dolls?

So yea, this is my backlash. Buy iPod- you'll always look cooler with it.

1 Responses to “iPods”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    Hey! where's the tag!  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.