Lebensraum

A social commentary.


NaNoWriMo

I am couch blogging again! Sorry for the 3 day hiatus which was caused by the oh-so-disgusting and grossly upchucking EOYS (what an affectionate name for such an unaffectionate affair!). I am thus back, after the humongous damage affectionately-called EOYS have done to me, including blogospheric damage, emotional trauma, social breakdown and insanity.

So here I am to say hooray that it's finally over. *Hooray!*

Lizhi and Kundan (not to mention the entire AEP batch) were totally un-elated today when the friggin' 3 hour art paper (that also drove my sanity away) ended. I kinda thought I was crazy and unsound when I was jumping for joy and exploding in the middle of lunch with thanksgiving that EOYS were slayed (and gone until next year- kinda like the Chinese mythical Nian arh? Oh wait, he doesn't come back) but after serious thought I declared myself un-crazy because how can anyone not be super duper elated after such a treacherous week?

I think I should claim insurance for all the hurt, mental insanity and all the various breakdowns I went through.

On a lighter note, NaNoWriMo 2006 is here! It's 19 days left and all of you should join. Writing a novel takes guts and strength, I mean it would be kinda cool to die a novelist among your other accolades. So yup, to support the NaNoWriMo Foundation whatever I have decided to withdraw my Tagboard from today till until 31st November and replace with with a NaNoWriMo link so that all of you will be inspired to join (now or in the future).

You can add me as a buddy, at my NaNoWriMo profile site here. Oh, and NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month although it's not National but International.

Please note that official writing begins November first and if you join later (than November first) you will be losing time to write so buck up, girdle your loins and get set go =)

P/s In case I was yakking and yakking about this NaNoWriMo thing and you were somewhat somehow clueless, NaNoWriMo is a writing marathon set to make you write 50, 000 words (a novel) in a month (November). It is organized Internationally and there are about 167 participants from Singapore. It's free and challenging so sign up today!

0 Responses to “NaNoWriMo”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.