Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Christmas in 16 Days

Yet another week is closing right before me. Yet another week of wrongly made choices and regrets. Not all is that melancholic though, it has too been a week of solid hangout time and fellowship. I never enjoyed Wednesday more with You-nee-see and the Mr Botak NS Man.

Caught Deck the Halls on Wednesday with the above mentioned individuals. It had been a long time since I watched a movie- the last one being The Devil Wears Prada with the delightful Wendy. Yes! I know that was like a quarter of a year ago, but you see the point is that

1) I don't have that much cash to spare
2) I don't really have that much time and effort to rally people to watch movies with me and when they do, I don't really wanna watch that movie.

So yeps, in a fateful attempt to plunk ourselves in the Christmas spirit, we watched Deck the Halls.

Which was a really good movie! Like the usual Christmas family movies, it exerts feel good hormones into your body so you feel good after watching it. I found the last part a little lame yet hilarious though- when the light from space shot right out of the screens of MTV people. Or was it the space station people? Whatever.

The funniest thing was when the movie ended, the flood lights at the side of the cinema magically turned it-selves on and everyone was like "Wahhh", complaining of the brightness. Hee hee.


*scoots away for dinner*


Oh man I just had one of the worst chicken rice ever for dinner. The chili was tasteless and the chicken was kinda dry.

Oh wells, here's the end of my unscripted and unplanned entry. Merry CHRISTMAS!

(Hope the red ain't too bright for ya'll)

0 Responses to “Christmas in 16 Days”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.