Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Christmas

My room is currently a mess, I am couch mattress blogging in my room. Did I mention I no longer have a bed? Cuz I gave it to my grandma for some domestic purposes and was suppose to find time to go to Ikea to get a new bed. Oh wells, I shall procrastinate although I'm sure Timorese will jump (really really fast, unlike me) at this awesomely super opportunity.



Class results are supposed to be published today but are not! Oh well, we don't expect our poor school admin staff to work on Christmas do we?

Christmas 2006 has been an absolutely fantastic time for me, that regarding the entire time of festivities including Eve of Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve and Christmas.

Eve of Eve brought me to Orchard together with regayouths after Edge. Lights and sounds plus festivities were amazingly cool, perhaps because it had been an exceptionally long time since I made a trip to town for Christmas. Environmentally speaking was not as fantastic because of blardy ass hole smokers who had to purge their disgusting toxins into our beautiful breathing areas.



It was fun though. Esther was like wishing the funky and ugly CNY recycled birds will fall onto someone's car and scratch it so the whoever-decorated-orchard people will get sued. Haha.

And on the Eve... Ahhh the Eve. I think it's been the best Christmas Eve of my life. And you'll never guess what your darling BFS did. Carolling!

Okay that seems quite normal. After all tonnes of opportunistic individuals were gathering at Orchard that night doing that.

But did they do it mobile? And on a lorry? I bet not! Yes! All us regayouths were super high that night, singing (and shouting) carols all over Woodlands gaining interesting responses from the public =)

Oh and did I mention we shouted Merry Christmas at every passerby as well? Haha.

So yea. Christmastime concluded with a brilliant service and party again with regayouths. Esther if you're reading this by some teeny weeny chance, you did a fantastic job today (or yesterday rather, haha).

We had mass candlelight dinner (spaghetti and chicken), brownies, sparkling juice and logcake for dinner. Most of it Esther's labour of love and I had a great testimony during thanksgiving ;)

So yeps. Many thanks to Danial for spending Christmas Day with me and regayouths for the 3 days worth of running events! Plus everyone else for cards and notes of love!


Random bimbo pic=) From left: Francel, Eunice and Me.

0 Responses to “Christmas”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.