Lebensraum

A social commentary.


UPdates

Warning this is just a rubbishy post to update certain stuffies.

I have updated my Affiliation links! So you guys can go on click spree there and get interested over cool stuff.

Growing Affectionately Green is gonna break for the moment to make way for the welcome of 2007 theme! I hope to make this a tradition- like a new year theme and then in the middle of the year switcheroo to a GAG (Growing Affectionately Green) theme. I absolutely have no idea how to pronounce all the different languages up there so please don't ask me. They are courtesy of Systran Language Translation Technologies on Mac OS X's widgets.

On one last attempt to promote GAG before it hibernates for another 6 months, GAG is a proud supporter of the Green my Apple campaign (which I think I have mentioned before in a previous entry) but to all Apple users out there- be it iPod/Mac OS or any other crazed Apple addict, please support the Green My Apple Campaign which aims to promote environmentally friendly packaging and computer parts in Macs and PCs.


Check it out.

0 Responses to “UPdates”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.