Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Day Way

I deleted my bitch maths entry because the moment I read it on the World Wide Web was when I realized how infantile and childish I was. The one thing I thanked God for was the fact that Mr Zuraimi did not see that entry. It probably won't send him into shambles (since it's definitely not the first student that hates Maths so much) but it won't leave a very positive impact either.

FYI Mr Zuraimi is my maths teacher so go figure.

Someone just commented that my Profile Page was boring. Not really the page itself but the very profile. I didn't delete the comment of course- I'm an advocate of freedom of speech. But this definitely doesn't hinder me from being human. I guess everyone gets hurt when someone says something that stamps at the very bottom of your life. When your personality and lifestyle gets insulted.

That person remained anonymous. So I guess the only thing a sane person would do would be to get over it. As Morrie said, we should experience everything in life. It's all part of living. When he caught his disease, he sat up every morning and allowed himself to cry for a few moments and let it stop there. He was done being sad for the day.

So yeah, I'll let my disappointment stop there. It's FIFTEEN tomorrow.

Labels: ,

4 Responses to “Day Way”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I HAVE YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT BUT NO WAY TO PASS IT TO YOU  

  2. # Blogger farouche/michelle

    Hello(:
    I think your profile page is perfectly fine and in no way at all boring, so cheer up!

    Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D and see you at echo!  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    HELLO WENGKEONGGGGG EVERYBODY MISSES YOUUU ): ): ):

    Happy Birthday dood :D:D
    See you sooon!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Your profile is written in the style that I lurbbe so much, and it doesn't do you justice. I mean, c'mon, our dear ahkeong is like the zenith, the epitome of shabalabadingdongness, like ok?

    Btw, Linus here. I'm too lazy to sign in with my Google account.  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.