Lebensraum

A social commentary.


I really want to post a very angsty title but can't bring myself to.

My blog has been in a state of neglect for the past few days. A whole new level of school life has consumed me. Every day for four hours since last Monday was pumped into the Animation Elective Module at NYP which is extremely exhausting. Since we were doing traditional animation (2D and Stop Motion), the continuos drawing and sketching drove me to the brink of sanity.

And of course there's the Indian Exchange Program which started this Tuesday- another sucker (it sucks my energy). The Guangzhou exchange we had last year was unanimously agreed more hyped and more fun. I still remember the crazy day where I stood on the bench at the East Coast Park food court and did something stupid. Perhaps its the income divide that walled us and the Indians. Or maybe it's the age gap.

Lizhi and I woke up at 3.30 am this morning to catch the live webcast of the Release of Adobe CS3. Which, did I mention, is like the best graphical software the world has ever seen. Illustrator's price rose though, and I'm not very happy with that. I'm still debating whether to spend a small fortune on something that I don't feel very adequate on fully maximizing. Or maybe it's because I have spent a small fortune which will make me fully maximize it.

Oh well, I have tons of homework to catchup on. There's a pasar malam near my house right now and I swear I'm going to take some shots.

OH! And before I forget, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY/SANG ME A SONG/GAVE ME A PRESENT/TAUNTED ME THAT I CAN'T STILL WATCH NC16 MOVIES. As for the last one, I'll getcha next year!

Labels:

4 Responses to “I really want to post a very angsty title but can't bring myself to.”

  1. # Blogger Danial

    Oh. My. God. When the hell was your birthday?! You didn't tell me! =(

    Urgh.

    Nevermind.

    HAPPY (belated?) BIRTHDAY WENG KEONG!  

  2. # Blogger farouche/michelle

    You are so artsy, I am so jealous.
    See you at echo!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    As for the last one, I'll getcha next year!

    they will be taunting you on another thing :P

    2 years till M18...5 years till R(21)  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    ECHOECHOECHOECHO=GREAT!
    Yaaaaaayyyyy ♥

    COME COME COME FOR SLC FELLOW CANTO PERSON! :D  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.