Lebensraum

A social commentary.


ECHO! (echo)

The end of the day chat with Elaine prompted me to write a second entry (something I haven't done in a long long time) just for ECHO because I knew that if I didn't I would probably never.

On the left is a beautiful portrait of the beautiful relationships forged at the beautiful PSC. (It's PEE ASS SEE! OH PEE ASS SEE... Peer Support is SOSO part of me!) I probably won't be as emo as you guys, crying and all. But this event has definitely forged an imprint in my heart. For other ad-hocs, it's taken subtle reminders for us to remain in contact although that never happened. PSC has not taken any reminders (only "hopes" haha) that we would stay in contact. Because they aren't needed. We want to.

I'm pretty convinced that our bonds have transcended beyond gender- I hugged two girls- something usually very very taboo and the post-PSC blues lingered longer than anyone imagined. I guess everyone really appreciated the wonders of MSN after that.


The BBQ was awesome. I ate more than I usually did at barbeques- not that I didn't enjoy the food or thought it was unhealthy whatsoever but I wasn't usually the person standing around the pit waiting for those glorious chicken wings to be cooked. Yesterday's fire (kudos to whoever set it up) was awesome! The heat was marvelous and the food was cooked like so fast.

So like I managed to eat quite a lot since they passed the food around.

Oh, and ZHIXIANRRR. How could I miss you out in such a pivotal entry???

Well, the picture says it all I guess! Loves to you!

(AND all other PSC-ers out there of course! Photos courtesy of Becky and thanks to Elaine who referred me to them)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Responses to “ECHO! (echo)”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    ECHO was the best!
    Hope to have a second one soon yesyesyes (:
    ♥ Missing allll you guys ):  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I LOVE YOU ABOURRIT! atoto? :D  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.