Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Delhi, Jaipur and Agra

Currently, I am not looking forward to India. The packing is killing me. Killing. Me. Packing is for sick people. Seriously.

I also found out that I am not bring the MacBook to Delhi/Agra/Jaipur and that sucks. Big time. I hope. Hope. Hope. India has lots and lots of internet cafes. I cannot shoot on only 1.25gb of flash memory. MacBookless sucks.

Right now, the only thing that's driving me are the shots from Popagandhi.com. I'm going to India for India. Not for anything else.

Postscript. Twitter updates might come! Look out for the entry above :)

0 Responses to “Delhi, Jaipur and Agra”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.