Lebensraum

A social commentary.


The World is Round

I have not updated my blog for two days. It is official that I have lost the Blogging Addiction. Sigh. I do like the blogging addiction. But one must not try to get the BA as it will come naturally. When my next BA will be? I do not know.

Alas, my blog was not featured on Blog Of the Week on Digital Life. LOL. It never will- I guess. You can find this week's Blog of the Week over here visited the site but didn't read it yet. Too much, her posts are lengthy. Its about a lady who eloped with her boyfriend and has to cope with her marriage without her mothers, sisters (labourers, lol) to help her dress makeup etc. So its kinda like a (it actually is) Wedding Blog.

Ms Ong and Mr Yap sms-ed today. Mr Yap for Jian Kai's HP number and Ms Ong asking for help in decorating her classroom. I have lots of in-quite-good-condition books inculding a lot of Enid Blyton's (that's what 7-year-olds should read, right?) and some books that are real cool etc.
Finished the Apologist! :) Currently reading Howl's Moving Castle (the book, you can't read a movie you know) its very witch-crafty... LOL. But its nice anyway. Quite guilty. The book contains more details then the movie, so as I read, I can remember and visulize the scenes.

Had the famous VS Indian Rojak for lunch! Yay!

Later

God Bless You, Take Care
Jesus Loves You and hopefully doesn't blame you for reading witch-crafty books like Howl's Moving Castle

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “The World is Round”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.