Lebensraum

A social commentary.


sunday

I have changed the skin. Again. The other one in terms of layout was quite sucky. Think I am going to stay with this for quite a time :)

Anyway, yesterday was wonderful. Bought 4 books: Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13 3/4, Adrian Mole and the Pains of Growing (I think its something like that), Adrian Mole: The Cappucino Years and Howls Moving Castle. LOL. Still reading the Apologist. Left with about 100+ pages.

Then had bought lots of stuff yesterday. Found 2 cool tees at Giordano. A green and yellow "World Without Strangers" tee. Its kinda weird I am wearing green cuz I hadly wear green. I bought green cause the youth section of church color code of dressing is green. LOL. Then bought a blue "World Without Strangers" wristband.

Bought Nike Shoes. Damn expensive. My mom paid most of it for me :) Nice mom. Cost 114dollars!!! But got it ata 20% discount.

Bought more stuff but lazy to type ;)

Take Care, God Bless
Jesus Loves You and blessed you with lots of new stuff

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “sunday”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.