Lebensraum

A social commentary.


The "Movie"

Life is full of unexpected things. Though those unexpected things are not really that serious. Today Christopher called me up and asked me whether I would like to watch Madagascar with him up the hand-up-consent-form session. Then he later called me and said he cannot go because his mother said he has been spending too much money.

So I went with Eric and Kiat Leong. Dined at Macs. Eric is sometimes weird. Kiat Leong asked him to buy fries. He said he did't want to eat. Later, he took our fries. Go figure. Didn't watch Madagascar though. Played at the hopelessly boring Arcade. I think I'm not an arcade person. Or maybe it was the company. I remember having quite an amount of fun the first time I was at the arcade in Sun Plaza with Wen Tong and Jiarong. I even kept a token for remembrance. But this time... I bought 4, used one and gave the rest to Eric.

The Arcade at Parkway is Family-friendly. Everyone there is old. I don't really see many teens hanging around. The Sun Plaza one is definitely not. It is packed full and it's noisy. I think the best arcade is at Causeway Point. Iy's both teen and family friendly.

Came back home via 966, there is direct 966 from Parkway. Took it feeling- feverish. Sigh. Then reached home. And slacked- feeling feverish. Then decided to do BQ Homework. Did it and watched Spongebob.

Spongebob is sometimes quite weird. There was this group od worms in todays episode and it said it was thirsty. Aren't they in the sea? Isn't the sea water? And they had to drink Spongebob's House. Ha ha.

Take Care God Bless
Jesus Loves You and Spongebob!

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

PS Anyone who knows Photoshop? I got it and am struggling! Help!

0 Responses to “The "Movie"”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.