Lebensraum

A social commentary.


First Day of School After 4 Weeks

It has been a long 4-week break and today is my first day of school in the 2nd semester. Why isn't anyone posting on my desperately empty tagboard? Sheesh. Could MyStatCounter be cheating on me? Because I just checked and saw that I had an American visitor! What would an American be doing on my blog? Anyway, if I am referring to you, welcome =)

Had 2.4km run today and am very very happy with the results. My last 2.4 km run's results was 16min 34sec and I had not been excersing for the entire holidays? And I had been skipping like 3 weeks of PE Lessons before the holidays too! NAPHA is in August! So I should try to cut back a minute like every week? I have decided to run tomorrow too, but I running at Circle Green because I notice whenever I run there, my timing will be weirdly slower.

So then had boring Maths period after PE then came some Art Theory lesson. For thye first Art Lesson in Semester 2, GAP* and us [AEP] were conbined. Then Mr Ong's computer was like connected to the projector but the projector kept on flashing the presentation but the screen would go off in like... 5sec?

[*GAP stands for Genral Art Program]

Received our AEP tees today =). Quite happy but they weirdly ordered XS for me when I had stated size 36 whichy is probably like... Medium? Thought we would get it free but it turned out that the school was subsidizing only 1/21 of the cost. It costs S$5.25 and we had to pay S$5. Lol, as well don't subsidize at all.

Yay! Our School Hall now as Air-Conditioning and we still have another "Air Conditioned Hall" which is known as the Auiditorium. Principal told us today that the Auidtorium had costed them 2million dollars to build! And the Air Conditioning of School Hall had cost $250 000. Wow. So we were told to conserve electricity or we'll bust the school budget. Actually we busted the school budget. Ha ha.

Life today was perfect. Except I had lost my water bottle- for the 2nd time!

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You and blessed you with 2.4 timing of 14+min

0 Responses to “First Day of School After 4 Weeks”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.