Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Overslept

Here I am blogging in front of my computer where I am suppose to sit in church listening to David Albriton talk. The seminar was 10 but I overslept. Sheesh. Tomorrow's his last youth seminar. I must catch it! Argg.

Anyway, missed First Moms because of GO4th Missions Conference yesterday. Yesterday this ang morh guy- James Hudson Taylor spoke. And he was a missionary to China. And it is dead cool okay. He spoke in CHINESE. And he's chinese is times and times better than mine. It's like so dead good okay. His chinese even has that chinese accent. And beside him was a translator- a chinese- speaking in English. Ha ha.

Anyway, I have finished 5 post for my Blogged Novel which is so dead overdue. The Last time I spoke about it was... 26th April. Ha ha. Anyway, it's out now. I have finished 5 "entries" =) Hope you guys [especially APDians] enjoy it. Click Here

So yup, here's the end of my entry.
TaKaGoBle
Jesus Loves You even though you don't speak that good chinese

0 Responses to “Overslept”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.