Lebensraum

A social commentary.


le grand gras sourit

Yup. I have a new skin. It's based on Simple Plan's Shut Up. It's a pretty nice song. It's embeded in the blog. I read through all my old post yesterday and figured my writing is getting drier and drier... Wonder why.

Life is sometimes very unpredictable. My flunked my English totally for SA. This is something I didn't tell anyone- out of enbarrassment? Or maybe some people found out themselves. I never thought I would get a B3 for English when I have been getting A1s so far. Sigh.

Googled today and got By-Googled to this website. I checked what was BigFatSmiles in french and it turned out to be le grand gras sourit. So weird. 3 words once translated becomes 4.

And to that particular person. What I am really sad is that you told me you were gonna help plan all that stuff and I talked to you on the phone on the 2nd of June and you agreed to everything. Then, later you say in your post you not gonna help because of "for some reason i am not going to tell". What kind of crap is that? Didn't we agree on Tuesday night?

I might be crapping above because I am terribly angry.

So yup. Stop your nonsense. And even if I want to be comforted. Please. Don't I deserve comfort? I mean like I have been organizing everything like nuts. And now the attendance is 19. And some people backfire at me and all sorts of bloody crap. Don't I deserve comfort? Try organizing yourself and let all this crap happen to you and see if you need comfort.

Thanks Everyone for your comfort. And thanks someone who thinks I need comfort. Lol. I am crapping again. I am contradicting. Arg. Haha.

Thanks anyway.

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You so he sent people to comfort

0 Responses to “le grand gras sourit”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.