Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Ramly

Was eating Ramly Burgers for lunch today. Had some in Malaysia [Subang] and had loved it. The taste of the patty and the egg together is heaven. And then spotted a ramly stall in the pasar malam that recently launched itself opposite Admiralty Station. Today, I had the 4th Ramly in my life and the 2nd ins Singapore. Ha ha.

The IOC Session will be hosted in Singapore this year! Results for the 2012 Olympics will be disclosed on 6 July in Singapore! It will either be in London [Britain], Paris [France], Madrid [Spain], New York [USA] or Moscow [Russian Federation]. I am supporting Russia because it seems the most exciting country. And by the time 2012 comes, I will be 20 and will be able to save enough to go there. Plus! I can support Li Jia Wei if shes still playing for Singapore.

I read Terence [L]'s blog and he "introduced" this real cool thingy. Its an invisible counter thingy. And I found out 14 people visited my blog yesterday. Thanks :) Anyway, plese post on the taggy! It's kinda freaky that no one posts there lol. Get the Stat Counter thing here: http://my.statcounter.com/

I think both XiaXue and SPG are bad influnces. So I have decided not to read their blogs anymore- or at least not read XiaXue's blog anymore.

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You and died on the cross for? YOU larh!

0 Responses to “Ramly”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.