Lebensraum

A social commentary.


The Reason

I would like to thank Stella, Jian Kai and Fatin for the great jobs you have done. I really appreciate that. However, there are some people who I do not like to mention that amazingly have not.

I do not find a meaning in planning CGs when only 19 out of 44 people in the class are attending a CG. And when Ms Ong asked who would like to take the job up. No one wanted it. So what? Am I taking the dirty job here? Am I being used by my primary school friends? Am I a despo organzing CGs for my pri sch friends just because I want to see them? Yarh rite.

And I have been updating the site while apparently someone doesn't do anything. I give up. Anyone who wants the job email me.

And some people can tell me lame excuses why they can't come. I mean like you are one of the main person helping and then you tell me you need to study. What kind of bloody lame exuse is that. Sorry those who are innocent but I am damn pissed off.

But who cares bout anything. Why should I care whether there are future CGs or not. So from this day onwards, I have decided not to care. However, please do invite me, though I doubt anyone will want to take that responsibilty to organize it. Please do though. I wouldn't mind calling a few people for you.

And I am not caring a damn bout 13th June. Tomorrow's my church camp and I am dead gonna enjoy it. I shall find somewhere in KL to blog :)

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves U

Forever Friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “The Reason”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.