Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Great Day

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Your picture can save whales! At time of writing, theres about 14hours left to submit you photo! Click HERE to find out how. Hurry! 14 hours left! If link isn't working, paste URL: http://whales.greenpeace.org/.

Today has been a terrific day. Went to the David Albritton Youth Evangelism Seminar, and he preaches so dead well. I really regreat not going to the earlier seminars. Saw Charis there anyway. Haven't been seeing her for quite some time.

Going to Youth Encounter on Wednesday. My parents went for the Adult Ecounter two years ago and it seemed very good.

Hilary Duff is releasing her 3rd Album on 16th August. I think it's entitled Most Wanted. I'm not sure if it's my most wanted album in my entire life because Hilary might produce even better albums. Ha ha.

This post is very dry. Probably because I do not have my BA. Sigh. Hope to get it back :)

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You though your BA is gone

0 Responses to “Great Day”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.