Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Stripes

Yay! I finally have a new skin. Actually I edited the Minima Bacl and made another skin but then there was something wrong with it in IE View, so in the end I had to delete after spending like 3 hours on it? Ah! Ah! Ah!

And so I went to Blogskins, browsed around and found Zebra! Hee hee. Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day. Have CG Meeting at 12, then at 2 theres some Charity Carnival in VS. Actually it's 2 because I can only make it at 2. Sorry Jeremy.

Found SonicFlood's CD in Life!Christian Bookstore yesterday. Actually it was Mervyn and Jeremy who found it for me. Maybe if I have time tomorrow I shall drop by in Parkway and get them :). visit SonicFlood's Website here.

Its June! And I have another Month added to my Archives :) And I recieved over 150 hits on Memories2004 in May alone in 7 days! Thanks whoever visited it! If you haven't visited please do here.

TaCaGoBle
Jesus Loves You and Sonic Flood

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “Stripes”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.