Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Wengi And Winky

My nickname for my peers has been Wengi since Primary 3. But I notice some sort of a change when I entered Victoria and had Victorian blood. My peers changed the spelling from Wengi to Winky. Ha ha.

Kundan, my weird class monitor even scratched my name on the notice board as "Winky". And idiotic Asyraf scratched "Lame" under my name. Actually, I am lame, but I don't need everyone in the world to know it.

And then from Clarissa's blog.
"there was another event called " Bike for Bibles " going on at the island, and i actually saw Wengi and Nissa there!!!"

Yup, so there is some change in my nickname in my Admiral life and in my Victorian life. It's still pronounced the same way though. Though the more appropraite spelling would be Winky.

TacaGoble
ForEver Friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “Wengi And Winky”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.